Our Covid 19 procedures
- Staff are vaccinated with TGA approved COVID vaccine as per Victorian government mandate
- Staff have completed Australian Department of Health COVID-19 infection control training
- Staff will comply with COVID-19 screening procedures and temperature check on arrival at the clinic. Patients are asked to complete the pre-appointment COVID screening and procedures form prior to each session.
- Staff practise the recommended hand hygiene & cough/sneeze procedures and social distancing (where appropriate).
- Staff will wear required PPE (mask and or eye protection)
- Treatment rooms, equipment and tables will be cleaned prior to each appointment with hospital grade disinfectant. No use of linen or pillows on treatment tables to reduce transmission risk. Only single use disposable paper products will be used. Any towels used for draping will be single use only.
- Waiting room furniture and reception has been organised to comply with social distancing measures
What can you do to help?
- DO NOT attend the clinic if you are unwell with fever, cough , sore throat or have been in contact with someone with these symptoms.
- Attend the appointment on your own unless the appointment is for a minor and then one guardian may also attend
- Use the hand sanitiser provided when entering & leaving the practice
- Wear your face mask correctly covering both mouth and nose, with a tight fit
- Please observe all in-clinic social distancing measures
- We would prefer you to settle your account in full via tap and pay & to claim any private health fund rebate using the electronic receipt we will issue. This is preferable for risk reduction to signing HICAPS forms and using pens/paper. At this time no cash payments will be accepted
- You may bring your own towel to drape on treatment tables if desired
We use Purifas face shields for your comfort and safety
Proud to be associated with these organisations & companies
Proudly powered by Weebly